Raft Wars Raft Wars

so the play more games button does not work, but the click anywhere does. thank you for ruining a good game.

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

Awesome game i can't wait to play the rest!

Doodle Devil Doodle Devil

you need to fix the game on both NG and Kong, both versions are broken.

Epic Battle Fantasy 3 Epic Battle Fantasy 3

not to be a comment spammer but...

again i have to say that the controls are not responsive right off the bat, in case there is some tutorial before you can move make sure it opens up or if the controls just dont activate please fix it
5/10 for soundtrack and non playingness combined. yes. it is now a word.

The Quest For Something The Quest For Something

bug :(

5/10 for music because the controls were not to responsive. especially at the start. it would not move at all.

oObangzOo responds:

Are you serious?
Controls were not working, I don't think that's right, No one else has talked aobut it and from all my trials I've ad no troubles with the controls.
Though I'll give it another look for you.

Skincraft Skincraft

this is the most epicest thing evar

i love this, now i can make my own stuff, or get the art of people with real talent rather than those crappy mass-produced ones. keep it up, make a better one, perhaps with guns and this will be like heaven in a flash game type thing whatchamacallit dohicky majjiger and now im rambling... but great flash design creator thing i like it and alot of the premade stuff is pretty good, perhaps you could make different poses for the model? just a suggestion!

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

awesome sauce

this game is so freaking awesome!!! the grphics are epic, it has a complex story and a great leveling system. the only thing that bugs me is that the highly detailed characters were a little lacking in the vocal department. except for your character tho, he is awesome sauce.

Shmusicup Shmusicup

evrything is just fine

ya... but it glitched and now i can upload a song, but it wont let me play. literally.

Tzai responds:

Hi ADDanimation, there is an issue in some browsers that if more than one Flash is running (including ads), the game might not run properly. Please try playing the game at www.shmusicup.com without other Flash running. We are working hard to solve this problem, very sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Newgrounds Worm Newgrounds Worm

alot of these people have realt talent

and i like that their is a game celebrating their talent

Sushi Cat The Honeymoon Sushi Cat The Honeymoon

awesome music yo!

overal addicting game and the beat just makes it better