Man Spaghetti Man Spaghetti

iabsolutely loved the ending, and i understand how it was comical, but the sound effects were somewhat out of place... 8.5/10

Siblings Untitled 01 Siblings Untitled 01

rrrrruuuuuuuuuunnnnnneeeeeee-----scap e
funny schizz right here, please make moar

Green riding hood Green riding hood

nice

a great twist on the original story

HNT: Abusive Reviews HNT: Abusive Reviews

how can i not give it a 10?

his pic says it all. he is smart. good reviews are good, this one is probably shit.

C.L.A.P. 1 : Tones C.L.A.P. 1 : Tones

hahahahahahahahahahahahah

omg i wasa teh laughing atta teh guy teh whole time, but then again i have been up for 48 hours

Boulevard of Broken Songs Boulevard of Broken Songs

i like it alot

and i actually read pinkskull's entire comment. moving. but srsly, nice job all of you. the lip-syncing was really good throughout the parts with it and alot of the animations were really good. some could use work though, but overall i liked it alot. kep up teh gud werk!!!

Cat Vader 2 Cat Vader 2

rofl

this explains the life of a cat in terms a star wars fanboy/girl can understand. i like it, keep up the excellent work!

anime munters anime munters

wow yaoi

lol this is really great animation... i loike the artwork but im not quite sure if the point of the yaoi was devil dante's perseption of the song or if they were just making fun of how gay the anime characters seem these days. either way, funny as hell, smooth and high quality animation, alot of effort put into it. i like it.

Madness Abrogation Madness Abrogation

teh clownis bak!

hellz yeah, krinkels has done it again. i love this guy's work, it brings me to my happy place.

SS - Keys of our Past SS - Keys of our Past

i like what you have put tohether

really informayive, fact-based explanation for our knowledge(it has a glitch at the end and plays the credits over the part about the syrians)